Maxwell 3 desktop phone
The Maxwell 3 offers a compact and powerful desktop phone with professional features for every business and home office environment.
With HD audio, please don't disturb and navigation buttons and call status buttons. These useful features are grouped around the crystal clear display, making the Maxwell 3 the perfect choice for modern digital communication.
High-quality and hardware-integrated audio functions enable professional communication with the telephone receiver and optional hands-free function as well as an audio conference system.
Intuitive operation and a 3.5-inch color screen facilitate navigation for any small office or even in a larger business environment with individual user profiles and support for hot desking.
Ready for cloud-based telephony
Certified compatibility with leading IP and cloud-based telephony providers through the use of SIP-based protocols.
Flexible and expandable
Enhanced connectivity with additional integrated Gigabit Ethernet port to connect a PC, laptop or printer directly to the Maxwell and a USB port* for optional accessories such as Bluetooth receiver and headset. Also provides connectivity for a wired headset and support for DHSG / EHS.
Modern design and flexible wall mounting make the Maxwell the perfect product for demanding environments such as hotels and corporate conference rooms.
The Maxwell 3 is equipped with...
- One 3.5" TFT colour display, illuminated
- Resolution: 320 x 240 Pixel
- Full keyboard (0-9, *, #)
- 8 programmable function keys, illuminated (red, green, yellow)
- 10 function keys for fast operation and status display
- Gigabit Ethernet with 2-port switch (10/100/1000)
- LAN (PoE) - Network/Gateway/Switch
- LAN (PC)- Network/Computer
- RJ9 (2x)
- Corded telephone handset
- Corded Headset
- RJ45 (EHS/DHSG)
- EHS/DHSG headset (Sennheiser)
- USB 2.0 Type A
- Headset (Sennheiser)
- hands-free unit
- USB connector
- PoE: IEEE 802.3af, Class 3
- Headset connection via EHS/DHSG, standard RJ-9 jack or USB
- Broadband HD sound according to TIA/EIA-920 HDSP™ , G.722
- Full duplex hands-free kit with brilliant sound quality
- Adjustable volume: speakerphone, corded handset and headsets
- Codecs G.711 u/a, G.722, G.726-32, iLBC
Telephone book and call management
- Address book with 100 entries on the internal memory
- Quick search: characters or full text
- XML address books
- LDAP support (network-based company phonebook)
- XML/LDAP Automatic online search
- Caller display with picture of the caller
- Block Dialing with Edit
- Tripartite conference (local)
- 2 parallel lines
- Display of call duration, name, phone number and photo
- Call waiting, call forwarding, call hold, transfer, conference (accompanied and for the individual case), call transfer (unaccompanied/accompanied)
- 4 VoIP accounts
- BLF (Busy lamp fields)
- Network answering machine
- Conferences (up to 3 participants)
- Transfer call: without demand / with demand
- Hold call
- Reject call
- Transferring a call
- Continue call
- Call waiting
- Manual call diversion
- Call forwarding: CFU, CFNR, CFB
- Locking anonymous callers
- Caller list
- DND (rest)
- Callback on Busy
- Record call (on server)
- Automatic firmware updates
- XML Online Address Books
Special functions in combination with Gigaset T440/640 PRO
Central database and functionality controlled by the telephone system for...
- Address book
- Caller list
- Optical voicemail display
- BLF list
- Settings for Call Forwarding
- CCBS (automatic callback when busy)
- DND (rest)
Fast access to...
- Call forwarding
- Group registration/deregistration
- Speed dial
- VoIP protocol: SIP (RFC3261, RFC2543)
- Security: SRTP (RFC3711), TLS (RFC2246), SIPS
- Remote configuration: HTTP, HTTPS
- Internet Protocol: IPv4 (RFC0791)
- QoS: DiffServ (RFC2474, RFC2475)
- DHCPv4 (RFC2131)
- DHCP Option 60: VendorID
- DHCP Option 114
- STUN (RFC3489)
- DNS SRV-RR (RFC2782)
- DTMF (band internal), RTP payload (RFC4733), SIP-INFO
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging
Scope of delivery
- Table stand
- Wired handset with cord
- Safety brochure
The Maxwell is powered via network cable (PoE), therefore NO power supply is included and must be ordered separately!
To power supply
Alternatively, our POE injector can also be used to supply the network with power.
To the POE Injector