Maxwell 4 Business Phone
Maxwell 4 offers a powerful communication device with an easy to use touchscreen interface that is flexible enough for any business environment.
Combining all the benefits of full HD audio, professional quality handsfree calling and flexible stand and wall mounting options, Maxwell 4 goes further still with a crystal-clear colour touchscreen display and intuitive user interface that puts all your critical business communication at your fingertips. With support for up to six SIP accounts, Maxwell 4 is ready for multi-line telephony operation and designed to work with leading on-premise and cloud-based communication service providers.
Security by Design
To ensure that every business call is kept private, Maxwell 4 benefits from end-to-end encryption using industry standard Secure Real-Time Transport Protocol (SRTP) or the more advanced Transport Layer Security (TLS) standard. Each unit is further secured with touch gesture unlock code to prevent unauthorised usage.
Flexible and Adjustable
The 4.3 inch capacitive colour touchscreen with adjustable contrast controls plus an additional 38 programmable soft keys makes the Maxwell 4 an ideal IP phone for any small office or big business environment. Ease of use is further enhanced through a flexible stand design offering multiple viewing angles and mounting options to deliver an optimum business communication experience.
Industry Leading Call Handling
The combination of intuitive operations via touchscreen with support for 4 parallel calls and 5-way teleconferencing make the Maxwell 4 ideal for both busy receptionists and call centre agents.
Easy Setup and Management
With Zero Touch Provisioning and a common parameter set between all Maxwell models, the entire range is easy to setup both locally and for remote teleworkers. For IT administrators, access to all settings and configuration is through a simple web interface making the Maxwell 4 a breeze to manage even in the most challenging business environments.
Ready for the Cloud
With certified compatibility on leading IP and cloud-based telephony providers including BroadSoft, Maxwell 4 offers simple installation using built-in auto provisioning software which makes it easy to deploy and manage remotely for individual users and busy call centers.
Designed for PC Connectivity
With built-in PC integration capabilities, Maxwell 4 can easily connect to Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and other software applications to quickly bring up caller and account details on any connected PC.
- Outstanding user interface on touch display
- 5-way navigation key for easy operation
- Up to 6 SIP accounts
- Exceptional HD voice and sound
- Professional zero-touch auto-provisioning setup
- Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) with 2-port switch
- Integrated Power over Ethernet
- Support of Net provider features via menu
- Internal directory with 1000 entries
- Call waiting / Call active indication
- EHS/DHSG-Headset connection
- USB 2.0 type
High safety standards
To ensure that every business call is kept private, Maxwell 4 benefits from industry standard end-to-end encryption using Secure Real-Time Transport Protocol (SRTP) and Transport Layer Security (TLS). Each unit is further secured with a touch gesture unlock code to prevent unauthorized usage
The 4.3” full colour and high contrast capacitive touch screen makes it easy to access all of the phone’s features while ensuring you can always see each caller details from any angle in both desktop and wall mounted modes. Maxwell 4 includes onscreen Busy Lamp Flag (BLF) status that makes calling colleagues or transferring calls a breeze.
Flappable foot and wall mount
Ease of use is further enhanced through the flexible stand design, offering multiple viewing angles and mounting options to deliver an optimum business communication experience. With three different desktop stand positions plus a wall mounting option, the Maxwell 4 is suitable for every location.
Designed to suit your busy business life with seamless call handling and telephone conferencing delivered via High Definition audio microphones and speakers. For added flexibility, the Maxwell 4 supports both wired and wireless headsets via USB.
- 4.3“ capacitive touch, color TN Display, illuminated
- Resolution: 272 x 480 pixels
- Full keypad (0-9, *, #)
- 10 function keys for quick handling and status indication
- Gigabit-Ethernet 2-port switch (10/100/1000)
- LAN (PoE) Network
- PC - Computer
- RJ9 (2x)
- Corded Handset
- Corded Headset
- RJ45 (EHS/DHSG)
- EHS/DHSG Headset
- USB 2.0 Type A
- Handsfree device
- USB plug
- PoE: IEEE 802.3af, class x
- Headset connection via EHS/DHSG, standard RJ-9 jack or USB
- Wideband HD sound
- Full-duplex speakerphone in brilliant sound quality
- Adjustable volume: speakerphone, corded handset and headsets
- Codecs G.711 u/a, G.722, G.726-32, iLbc, G.729
Directory and call management
- Address book with 1000 entries on internal memory
- Quick search: characters or full text
- Online Address Books
- LDAP support (network-based corporate phonebook)
- Pre-dialing with editing
- 5-way conferencing (local)
- 4 lines in parallel
- Display of call duration, name and number
- Call waiting, forward, call hold, swap, conference (attended and ad hoc), transfer (attended and blind)
- Online directory auto-lookup for incoming calls
Telephony PBX Features
- BLF (busy lamp fields)
- Conference calls (up to 5-way)
- Call transfer: blind/unattended, attended
- Call hold / reject / swap / resume
- Call back
- Call waiting
- Manual call deflection
- Call forwarding: CFU, CFNR, CFB
- Anonymous call blocking
- MOH (music on hold)
- Zero-touch auto-provisioning
- VoIP protocol: SIP (RFC3261, RFC2543)
- Security: SRTP (RFC3711), TLS (RFC2246), SIPS
- Remote configuration: HTTP, HTTPS
- Internet protocol: IPv4 (RFC0791)
- QoS: DiffServ (RFC2474, RFC2475)
- RTCP• DHCPv4 (RFC2131)
- DHCP Option 60: VendorID
- DHCP Option 114
- STUN (RFC3489)
- DNS SRV-RR (RFC2782)
- DTMF (in-basnd), RTP payload (RFC4733), SIP-INFO
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging
- Dimensions of Main Device: 188 mm (L) x 188.5 mm (W ) x 36 mm (H) / Weight approx.: 401 g
- Dimensions of Handset: 181 mm (L) x 45.6 mm (W ) x 38.5 mm (H) / Weight approx.: 108 g
- Dimension of Foot: 187.5 mm (L) x 156.5 mm (W ) x 24.5 mm (H) / Weight approx.: 306 g
- Environmental conditions
- Operating temp: -25° to +70° C
- Relative humidity: up to 93% non-condensating
Contents of the packaging
- Main device
- Handset cable
- Security leafle
The Maxwell is supplied with power via network cable (PoE), therefore NO power supply is included and must be ordered separately!
To power supply
Alternatively, our POE injector can also be used to supply the network with power.
To the POE Injector