A cordless phone as a desktop
The world goes wireless. And in the office dominated by DECT Cordless phones. The Maxwell C is one of a kind following this need from the desk – it’s Gigaset pro’s most advanced cordless phone in a Maxwell housing. In the wireless office, you do not need any physical network connection anymore. Computers and phones are all cordless – either to walk around with or to use permanently on the desk.
All devices can now connected to one DECT single or Multicell system from Gigaset pro. This brings the ideal IP phone solution with extraordinary HD-audio, crystal clear TFT-display delivering an intuitive business companion to the front.
Power only at your desk
No cables other than power. Your desk has never been so clean, but fully equipped with just the right tools you need to do your thing every day.
Join the multicell
As many offices are equipped with Multicell solutions from Gigaset pro, the Maxwell C just joins the same network, with the same features, the same operation, the same quality, but direct from your desk.
Ideal in a flexible office environment, warehouse, hotel-area, garage, modern ‘wireless’ office for both data and voice!
Superb audio quality
Having your hands-free during a call is key in our business life today. Maxwell C fulfils this need in many ways. Maxwell C supports HD audio in hands-free and headset.
Different phone angles
Every user needs to customise their phone in a different way. On every location there are situations with overhead lightning, shortage of space on the desk, longer distance to the phone. Therefore Maxwell C supports a movable foot. The foot has three different positions from vertical, to horizontal under a 120-140-degree angle. Without the foot, Maxwell C can be mounted on the wall.
The Maxwell C is equipped with a 2.8” TFT display, multiple programmable keys and navigation key to guide the user to the desired settings. The screen projects the information in high contrast, which helps you to read the screen in a wide angle behind the desk. The keys next to the display and the numeric keys allow you to store your favorite contacts for speed dialing.
- 5-way navigation key for easy operation
- Multiple ringtones, selectable per line (internal, external, group, door)
- Large 2.8” TFT-color display with modern user interface
- Profiles for do-not-disturb, personal, meeting and noisy environments
- Handsfree talking with brilliant HDSP/CAT-IQ 2.0 sound quality and high maximum volume
- Full compatibility with Gigaset N510 Single and N720 DECT IP Multicell systems
- Modern design with convenient size and proportions
- Searchable local phonebook with up to 500 vCards and corporate phonebook via PBX (XML, LDAP)
- Support of Net provider features via menu
- Headset connection via Bluetooth® or via RJ9 connector
- Convenient data exchange via Bluetooth® or micro-USB
- PIN-protected keylock for optimum line security
- Call waiting / Call active indication
- 8 quick dial keys next to the display and 9 behind the numeric keypad
- Illuminated, graphical 2,8“-TFT QVGA colour display, 240 x 320 Pixel, up to 8 lines and 65.000 colours
- Intuitive, modern user interface with icons, display keys, five way navikey, function key
Phonebook and dialling
- Address book with up to 500 vCard entries
- vCard entries: first and last name, three numbers, email, date reminder, VIP melodies and picture caller ID
- PBX-directory access with search (LDAP and XML)
- Public online directory search with auto lookup
- 3 separate calls lists (missed/incoming/outgoing) with 20 entries each with CLIP/CNIP and time/date
- Redialling of last 20 numbers entered
- Short dial keys (8 soft and 9 numeric keys)
- Mute key, key lock and flash key
- Automatic redial functio
- Caller indication displayed via CLIP, picture CLIP and CNIP
- Individual ringer melodies for VIP entries and internal callers
- Anonymous call silencin
- Signalled via display and illuminated message waiting indicator
- List showing up to 20 missed calls with caller indication
- Local missed call list behind 3rd party single and multicell systems with GAP
- Direct dialling of the missed call list
- HD Audio supporting HDSP™/CAT-IQ 2.0
- Hands free talking with excellent audio quality
- Front keys for easy volume adjustment
- 18 selectable ringer melodies with 5 volume levels and crescendo
- Selectable audio profiles (personal, silent and loud)
- Headset via Bluetooth or via RJ9 connect
- Message waiting key with blinking LED
- Profile key to apply personal, silent and loud settings directly
- Keylock (#-key) with PIN protectio
- Organiser with calendar and reminder functions
- Info services
- Screensaver (picture, slideshow, clock, info service)
- Silent charger mode during parallel ringing with other phone registered at the same us
- Main Device - 188 mm (L) x 188.5 mm (W ) x 36 mm (H)
- Handset - 181 mm (L) x 45,6 mm (B) x 38,5 mm (H)
- Foot - 187.5 mm (L) x 156.5 mm (W ) x 24.5 mm (H
Contents of the packaging
- Main device
- Handset cable
- Security leafle